Fast and compact: innogy’s eBox smart allows private customers and the customers of companies, municipalities and utilities to charge up a vehicle in just 60 minutes. The system only bills the actual consumption.
The eBox smart recognises the user via an app or a RFID chip. This means that the billing is transferred directly to the company’s internal accounting system. Here are the most important functions at a glance:
· Fast charging at 22 kW,
· time to charge approx. 60 minutes – at maximum output,
· space-saving and compact design, easy wall-mounted installation,
· ability to set business hours and time limits on the charging process,
· activation is possible via app, hotline, chip card (RFID), smart charging cable, voucher or direct payment,
· can be located in charging station and navigation systems as well as the app,
· load management can be activated,
· compatible for vehicle fleets and in buildings without dedicated parking spaces.
company websiteprint this