Transparent and straightforward: The innogy eStation functions in accordance with legal metrology. Only what is consumed is billed. And here is how it works: employees of a company identify themselves at the eStation smart via an app or RFID card. This means that the billing is transferred directly to your management system. Here, for example, you can then automatically calculate the monetary benefit for the employee.
· Two charging points, maximum output per charging point 22 kW AC,
· charge two vehicles simultaneously,
· integration into Innogy’s IT backend via mobile,
· monitoring of charging processes and the equipment state,
· access control via smart phone app or RFID card reader,
· charge management for individualised allocation of the energy,
· allocation and metrologically sound billing of charging processes,
· billing possible by contract or by direct payment,
· preconfigured for ISO 15118 – plug & charge and smart grid,
· safe from vandalism thanks to sturdy design,
· integrated junction box and ramming protection,
· possible customisation using adhesive films.
company websiteprint this