The Eve Double Pro-line is Alfen’s flagship smart solution for the semi-public locations such as businesses and supermarkets. Its rugged case is designed for high usage and regular user changeovers and can be wall or pole mounted. It houses two sockets, with optional load balancing across both. The user interfaces with a colour screen with logo upload facility. An integrated RFID reader supports user identification and a MID-meter enables financial settlement. Internet connection is via GPRS/Ethernet, with data available via the chosen third party management system provider.
Network up to 100 Alfen single socket, or 50 double socket, charging stations on a single site. Load balance across all vehicles charging at any one time to maximise charging speeds within the available local grid capacity. Also includes the option to set bespoke charging priorities.
- charging speed: single and triple phase, 3.7-22 kW,
- size: 590 x 338 x 230 mm,
- dual socket version only,
- case: reinforced sheet moulded composite with IK10 and IP54 rating,
- wall mounted or optional mounting pole,
- electrical input: 2 feeder cables or 1 feeder cable with load balancing across sockets,
- user interface: 7 inch full colour screen with logo upload facility,
- connectivity: GPRS/Ethernet,
- communication protocol: OCPP 1.6,
- data security: ISO 27001,
- authorisation: RFID/Plug and charge.
company websiteprint this