Through the implementation of its innovative proprietary cell technology, REC has succeeded in the production of uniformly black-colored multicrystalline cells. When assembled together with a black frame and black backsheet, the result is the first full-black panel from REC.
This ’60-cell’ full-black panel from REC is certified according to IEC 61215 and IEC 61730, as well as UL 1703 and has a maximum system rating of 1,000 volts and due to the company it’s free from potential induced degradation (PID), avoiding power losses even in the harshest conditions.
With a nominal power rating of up to 285 watts, the TwinPeak 2 BLK2 is the second product TwinPeak 2 family and packs in several evolving REC TwinPeak technologies:
– Cells made from larger wafers for increased current production
– Five busbars for reduced cell resistance
– Half-cut cell technology to further reduce internal resistance
– PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Cell) technology for increased light capture
– Split junction box spread across the middle of the panel
company websiteprint this