8 solar storage tips for home builders
8 tips for prospective home owners: If you want to go off the grid, you need to use storage units. Solar batteries are very efficient and economical at storing electricity generated by solar panels on your own roof. That way, you can use clean energy in the evening as well as the next morning. If you want buying a storage unit to be fun and easy, there are certain things to bear in mind.
If you have installed a solar generator on your roof, there is an inexpensive way to also use the electricity you generate in the evening, at night and in the morning. What you need is an efficient battery system. In order for storage to be fun, economical and go smoothly, there are a number of things to consider.
1. Battery size should reflect your needs!
2. Lead or lithium battery: a question of space – and of price!
3. Efficiency is determined during off-peak hours!
4. First install PV to your roof – and then the batteries!
5. Batteries can earn you money from the grid!
6. Electric lawnmowers, pedelecs or electric cars are all mobile batteries!
7. Prefer German components and equipment!
8. Leave the installing to the experts!