6 tips for home owners and tenants: Energy costs are rising, both for heating and for electricity. Just a few tricks will allow you to significantly decrease your expenditure. And the initial investment may be smaller than you think.
These days, receiving the annual statement can be quite a nasty shock: The cost of electricity and heating has gone up yet again. But it does not take much to find and eliminate energy wasting appliances and unnecessary heat waste in your house or flat.
1. Install LEDs instead of incandescent light bulbs!
2. Turn off standby mode!
3. Lower the hot water temperature to 45 degrees Celsius!
4. Replace gas-fired water heaters!
5. Reduce the flow temperature of the heating system!
6. Leave the installing to the experts!